Water to water heat pump
1. High efficieny, stable operation, with large heat exchangers, extracting more heat from underground, lake, or river.
2. Save 80% of the cost of traditional boilers.
3. Quiet: The system design is optimized to reduce vibration, with noise insulation inside.
4. Anti-corrosion: Durable coating with special case design by using stainless steel bolts and nuts, no rust.
5. Easy installation, low maintenance cost.
6. Using high quality Coplend flexible scroll compressor, strong and reliable, Emerson ALCO thermal expansion valve, stainless steel plate heat exchanger. Long service life up to 15 years.
Compared with the heating system of (electric, fuel) boilers and air source heat pumps, the water / ground source heat pump has obvious advantages. The boiler just turns 90~98° C of electric energy or 70%~90% of fuel into the heat for users, so the water / ground source heat pump can save over two thirds of electric energy than the electric boiler and over half of energy than the fuel boiler. Because the 10~25° C hot source of the water / ground source heat pump is stable the whole year and isn't affected by the air, its cooling coefficient can reach 3.5~4.4, 40% higher than the traditional air source heat pump, and its freight is 50%~60% of common central air-conditioning.
| SFXRS-8I|| SFXRS-12II||SFXRS-20II || SFXRS-40II|| SFXRS-60II|
|Rated hot water temperature||degress||55|
|Highest hot water temperature||degress||60|
|Heat source side heat exchange ||type ||Shell& tube heat exchange|
|Water folw||m 3 /h||1.1||1.6||2.7||5.3||8.0|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||less than 20||less than 38||less than40|
|Hot water side heat exchange||type||Shell& tube/Plate heat exchange|
|Normal water flow||m 3 /h||1.4||2.1||3.4||6.9||10.3|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||l20||35||40|
|Protector||1, High and low pressure protection; 2, anti-freeze protection; 3, High temperature protection; 4, safety valve; 5, overload protection; 6, Reverse phase;|
7, Lack of phase; 8, Separation of water and electricity, ect
|Throttle Mode||Emerson thermostatic expansion valve|